Yachting SA Boat Insurance
YSA and Nautilus Marine have joined forces to offer Boat Insurance for SA sailors.
YACHTING SA BOAT INSURANCE
Yachting South Australian has joined forces with Nautilus Marine to deliver a special insurance package for sailors.
The Yachting SA Insurance Policy been specifically written for owners of sailing boats and every time a Yachting SA member takes out a policy, valuable funds are returned to both Yachting SA and the member's sailing club.
Yachting SA and Nautilus Marine have developed Autocover, a simple system which provides cover for a wide range of classes sailed in SA clubs.
The YSA policy is fully backed by Nautilus Marine, a wholly Australian owned insurance agency that provides insurance programs for boat owners and for the marine industry.
- Sailboat racing cover up to 100NM race length including spinnaker usage
- Australia wide navigational limits up to 250NM off the mainland coast
- Australia wide transit cover for boat designed to be transported on a trailer.
- $10,000,000 legal liability cover arising from the use of the boat.
- 24/7 emergency claims service
- The premium commission is shared equally between Yachting SA and your nominated yacht club
Follow the link to the insurance website at :
which has full details of classes covered and premiums payable. To get a quote or purchase this insurance just click on the required icon.
By clicking this link we will refer you to NM Insurance Pty Ltd AFSL 227186 (Nautilus) which can deal in and provide general advice on boat insurance. We do not act on behalf of Nautilus or the insurer. We receive a commission (which is a percentage of the premium you pay) if you enter into a policy with Nautilus after we refer you (including renewals and some variations which increase the premium payable). You can ask for further information
For further information please contact the Yachting SA office for a brochure - phone: 8346 1934